Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SEX: you're doin it the wrong way

Before anythin else..

Dear Sun Broadband Wireless, pleas connect kana. I want my net back. I miss the web. I miss my blog. (stepharenga.blogspot.com) follow me..

Yeah i know excited na kamo. When it comes to this. Read:

facts were based on Leviticus 18. Unlawful Sexual Relations

SEX. Nice word huh? Nice activity also? Haha! Dont ask me sweetie. Anyway let me post some laws of the Lord when it comes to Making love..


..no one is to approach any close relative to havd sexual relations.
That includes your father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandparents, son, daughter, grandson/daughter, in-laws.. Etc.

..dont have sexual relations with both woman and her daughter.

..threesome is foul

..dont take your wife's sister and have sex with her while your wife is living.

..dont have sexual relation with your neighbour's wife

..dont approach a woman to have sex with her DURING OUR MONTHLY PERIOD.

..dont lie with a man as one lies with a woman.

..dont have sexual relations with an ANIMAL.

These laws were specially made to the nymphs. Sex maniacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment