Tuesday, January 25, 2011

re-posting my old poems

Nothing to do. Just re-posting some of my cobwebbed poems of mine. You know para indi madula, just in case, I could easily copy-paste it whenever i want.

Oct. 3, 2005: PEACEFULNESS
I live for joy, I live for peace
Or even for my man's sweet kiss
I can do that, I can do this
I can manage just live me alone please!

Don't interrupt me in my work
I know you're no that, not a jerk
I live for peace not for this
Do you want me to call a police?

Oh please stop it! Stop doing doing it!
If you have nothing to do just do a split
In all of us, why me?
Here's Lexy, Katherine and even Resa Nny.

Oh Lord of thy light
Please let this creatur out of my sight
Bring this man to hell
So that I will feel well.

(i can't seem to remember whose bugging me thattime, basta I'm busy doing something then I think according to my poem, he keeps on bugging me or something. Haha! Not sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment