Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't Leave me, Just stay

You showed me how sweet love can be
You promised to be true to me
Gave me courage when I was afraid
Always telling me you’ll never fade.

You were there when no one else was

Gave me comfort in every fuss
Threw corny jokes just to make me smile
Closer, you walked an extra mile.

And now you left me all alone

Shadows of you can’t find on my phone
You’re the missing piece in my puzzle game
With out you, my life would be insane.

I can’t stop myself from crying

Whenever our favorite song is playing
Rememb’ring the happy moments we’ve shared
And enjoying how happy love can bear.

I don’t wanna miss you, please don’t go

You promised to stay, you said it so
Cause I don’t know what life can be
Without hearing those words, from you to me.

Just hold on, I’m here for you

Cause I know you can make it through
Take my hand, we’ll never be apart
Just don’t leave me, you’ll break my heart.
=’(

totally over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment