Saturday, October 30, 2010

Paper 101

Paper is more patient than man. That's why when I --- we want to bring out all things that lie buried deep in our hearts (more especially for emoticons), we, rather scribble them on paper than take the chance of being betrayed and rejected.

Moreover, instead of bursting from tears, sniffing your nose or telling your problem to your not-listening-to-your-dilemmas of a friend, why not write it on paper. Paper has an unlimited space to accommodate all things we wanted to pour in.


At the same time, treats us with a maximum tolerance in times when we're being unreasonable.


That's why these things are the ones who keep me from writing things I like, I love and I hate.


Keeping my thoughts to myself make me a reserved being. I could mask my whole being in a way i wanted myself to be seen. And winning the approval of the crowd is what i am likely to obtain. :)


-tep o9

No comments:

Post a Comment