Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Last Poem of You


Why you took me for granted? Why did you let me walk away? These questions bug me whenever I’m alone. Hunt me in my sleep. And make my eyes misty.

You’re not that blur-faced guy in my dreams. Not that knight-in-shining-armor or that prince charming I was dreaming of when I was a kid. Pro I dunno what is it with you that made me fall profoundly. :/

Yeah yeah I know I’m being that emo lunatic again. Corny as it is. This is what I feel. Maybe this is me when I feel repudiated. And I’d rather write it than mag mina-oy kag mag shaget inaway! right? :)

Let me be. Total, this would be the last. My last: “Tart palangga taka...” My last cry. And my last good bye. :( And just one thing.. I tried to be a good girlfriend. And it sucks!

 I thought

I care for nobody
I thought you would see
I trust your entire lie
Made me stupid with your alibis

You helped me with my past
And started another story
I thought our love would last
But with you I feel uncomfy

All those sweet text messages
Those never ending hugs and kisses
Your corny jokes that make me laugh
Make my sick heart tumble and hop

I thought you really love me
That made me fall for you profoundly
I thought our love was the best
Yet you made me stupid like all your exes

I know I’m not ok, but I will be
This broken heart will be fixed, just wait and see
Soon there will be no us, only me
And soon this dream will turn to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment