Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An open letter to r.franco

Nothin to do im on mobile. Cant even post on my blog (stepharenga.blogspot.com). So here i am wastin some time by writing whats on my mind. I-repost ko lang ni sa blog ko if im on web na. So anyway here's somethin for my ex.
 
An open letter to r.franco..

A month after the breakup.. Here i am, still hurting and crying every night. Why i just cant forget bout you. Di kaman ka gwapohan. :) Even ang ginsulat ko nga HOW TO MEND A BROKEN HEART, wa epek. Until when will i suffer from your unwanted memories? Now i know what's an emotional lunatic feels. I tried to be a good girlfriend, stay away from temptations even though my exes wanted me back still i stayed loyal till the end. Aint that enough? It was good until it lasted huh? Damn you! Your loss not mine. Cause youre the unconceited oaf for a bf! One of those sweet-tongued mother f*cker i knew! Now look at me! U brought up the worst in me! Im now afraid to love, afraid to trust.. Kagago bi simu. Hate you! Love you. Oh cmn! :|

PS: Can i slap your handsome face when i see you? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment